IE Direct Sdn Bhd is seeking for an experience candidate to fulfill a position of Registered Pharmacist. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and administering importation, manufacturing and distribution of high quality product that meet with local authority. To ensure successful and marketable product, the successful candidate responsible to manage and monitor the development process, compliance, regulatory review and product approval.
· To be responsible pharmacist (registered) for the company and subsidiary of the company.
· To lead product development with third party company under supervision of CEO / designated personnel.
· To lead projects related to process improvement, compliance and improved efficiency of importation, distribution and manufacturing equipment and facility based on authority requirement.
· Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs to ensure quality of products produced meet or exceeds requirements.
· To sign the Poison Sign Order forms for all the Poison products whichever delivered by the company.
· Coordinate, set up and implementation effective standard operating procedure for all production operations.
· Ensure complete compliance to prescribed GMP (PIC/S Guide), QMS (MS ISO 9001 & MS1900), and Safety, Health & Environmental requirements.
· Responsible to provide guidance and advice in quality assurance activities such as product quality improvement, validation, product complaint, product recall and adverse event reporting.
· To conduct any other duties assign by superior or top management.
· Candidate must possess recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
· Fully Registered Pharmacist with Malaysian Pharmaceutical Board
· Qualified for Poison A License.
· Candidates specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations and competent in GMP compliance would have added advantage.
· Junior position is welcome to apply.
· Multitasking, responsible and willing to learn with good work ethics.